This morning, Lindy (@craftedbylindy) and I (@logeephoto) had the pleasure of presenting Etsy Canada’s Etsy Resolution, a mentorship program helping new makers and vintage curators get their shops off the ground!
If you missed the live broadcast, you can check out the video by clicking the screenshot below:
The segment featured some really great products from local Calgarian sellers, including:
– a mountain pillow and triple-peak shelf from Needle and Pine
– a sparkly cake topper from Dixie and Twine
– a mountain string art piece from Agnes in August
– a brass bangle from Tribes + Society
– a pair of drop earrings from Splurge
– wood block prints and a framed shelf print by Logee Photography
– cards, calendars, and gift tags from Crafted by Lindy
– a triangle scarf and rockabilly headband from Maple and Oak Designs
We hope you enjoyed the segment and you can get started on the Etsy Resolution program here!